At Beresfords we offer staff the professional and career benefits of working for a boutique wealth management firm inclusive of a fun, friendly, family centric and social working environment. Our staff are forever being challenged and presented with interesting scenarios.
Whether you’re a cadet, graduate or experienced professional, a career at Beresfords will open the door to challenging and rewarding work experiences within an open and collegiate environment. We believe in several key aspects of your experience with us and we succeed in creating a positive work experience characterised by:
Open and Friendly Environment
Ideas and information are freely exchanged with colleagues and staff enjoy regular interaction with all levels of management in a supportive environment.
Professional and Challenging Work
Our staff have the opportunity to work on varied assignments across many areas within wealth management such as estate planning, debt structuring, property, shares, self managed super funds and host of other related areas.
Clear Career Path
Through an on the job style training programs, regular development objective-setting, we work with each individual to develop a career path that is right for their skills and ambitions.
While we believe in striving hard to achieve results in both our personal and professional lives.
We offer positions across the firm in the various divisions including financial planning, portfolio administration and advice, property, mortgage broking, personal insurances & risk management and self managed superannuation. Whether it’s full time professional work, a cadetship or a vacation program, we provide individuals with a leading edge career.
Our Employee Benefits Include:
- We offer exposure to a broad range of clients, with services in financial planning, portfolio administration and advice, property, mortgage broking, personal insurances & risk management and self managed superannuation;
- Work with other young and energetic team members in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere;
- A high performance culture in which promotion is based on integrity, loyalty and individual performance;
- Fair days pay for a fair days work;
- A good social environment with team building activities; social evenings, Christmas and end of financial year celebrations;
- Commitment to your continuous education requirements through regular in-house training programs and access to external courses;
At Beresfords we know that our people are our greatest asset and thus we are always looking for talented people to join our team. Please click on the link for the area that is of interest to you for our current vacancies and opportunities.
If we don’t have any current opportunities in your area of interest, we’d still like to hear from you for future opportunities. Please take a minute to complete your details below and attach any relevant documentation.
At Beresfords, we see “your” Success as the means to “our” success!